GPC Clear Solutions Limited Environmental Policy
GPC Clear Solutions Limited, based in Kent, and was established in 2003.
We supply chemicals and provide technical service for the treatment of industrial effluents and water.
GPC Clear Solutions Limited recognises that its activities and products are capable of having a significant impact on the environment. We are committed to protecting the environment, wherever possible, by preventing pollution and wasting resources whilst carrying out our activities.
GPC Clear solutions Limited now supply a hydrophobic and oleophilic mineral which can help protect the environment from hydrocarbon contamination. Further ways of using this product are being researched.
- Ensure that all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice are complied with, as a minimum.
- Endeavour to prevent pollution arising from our activities.
- Minimise the production of all types of waste and dispose of that which can not be avoided in a responsible manner.
- Conserve natural resources by using energy, natural resources and own products more efficiently.
- Regularly update product information with regard to environmental issues and communicate this to all relevant parties.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of this policy.
- Make the policy available to the public.
Approved By Written By Date Written Quality Policy Number Issue
Griff Crouch Amanda Crouch 25/5/19 QP- 05 2